Majlis Persada Kencana 2019 Award Recipient
A group of students from the School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia had made the school proud by being awarded at this year's prestigious ceremony "Majlis Persada Kencana 2019". The list of the award recipient and respective supervisor are as stated below.
Prestigious External Award
1. Sharvin A/L M Poovaneshvaran (Supervisor: Dr. Mohd Rosli Mohd Hasan)
2. Muhammad Faiz Syazwan bin Md Razif (Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Remy Rozainy Mohd Arif Zainol)
Journal Publications Award
1. Lee Mei Ting (Supervisor: Dr. Mohd Rosli Mohd Hasan)
2. Mohammed Ibrahim (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Megat Azmi Megat Johari)
3. Muhammad Nasir (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Megat Azmi Megat Johari)
4. Salami Babatunde Abiodun (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Megat Azmi Megat Johari)
5. Rami Mohammad Deeb Alawneh (Supervisor: Dr. Farid Ezanee Mohamed Ghazali)
6. Seyed Reza Omranian (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Meor Othman Hamzah)
This year with the theme of 'Arise and Aspire', Majlis Persada Kencana was held on 17th October 2019. Majlis Persada Kencana (MPK) is a special event for honoring and rewarding undergraduate and postgraduate students who have achieved outstanding performance in the areas of research, publication, leadership, sports, culture, volunteerism, social, environment and entrepreneurship. It marks a day of celebration for the triumph of research excellence and high-impact leadership and entrepreneurship distinction among USM's best talents. Arise & Aspire symbolizes extraordinary efforts and unparalleled commitment in leading change towards sustainability, peace, equality, transparency, and prosperity among USM's Best Talents. It also signifies an epic 50-year journey of academic, research, entrepreneurial and leadership distinction as we aspire to chart USM's next 50 years of future trajectory.
School of Civil Engineering would like to congratulate all recipients and respective supervisors on their achievements.